When you need a new boiler, its not always about the price you pay, but what’s included.
As we are one of East Anglia’s biggest gas, oil and LPG boiler installation companies, we’ve included up to 10 years guarantee on our range of boilers. You can choose from a range of new boiler manufactures and we won’t leave you in the cold either when you need you boiler fitted quickly – we can start the installation of most boilers within 48hrs, subject to survey.
Less headaches and hassles when you choose Gasway
If your boiler has ‘died’ or you discover that it needs replacing, then we feel we have created some great options and solutions for you here at Gasway.
We understand that replacing your boiler can feel like an big expense or investment that you can probably do without.
This is why we not only help you with replacing and installing your boiler but we also make it friendly on the old purse strings too regardless of your budget.
Do any of these sound like you right now?
- Want to find a boiler installation company that you feel you can trust?
- Want to find someone who truly understands your needs and doesn’t just want to ‘flog you’ any old boiler to make a sale?
- Want to call someone who actually cares about what you want and ACTUALLY listens to you?
- Need a new boiler as quick as possible?
- Want it installed by a professional and safe company that treat your home with care and respect?
- Don’t want to spend a fortune or be ripped off but still want a great value, reliable boiler?
- Don’t want to be ripped off with silly prices for an ‘average’ boiler?
How does this sound instead?
We can offer you a brand new boiler, including installation, with up to 10 years guarantee, all installed by our Gas Safe approved engineers.
Simply CALL our friendly Local team NOW …
Sarah heads up our dedicated Gasway Customer Service Team and they are standing by to help you.
It couldn’t be simpler.
A proud, locally based, family run boiler and heating company for local people with a 30 year track record of BRILLIANT feedback from our customers.
“They are most caring and supportive local boiler & heating company I’ve ever had the pleasure of contacting” – Mrs. Debbie Gates, 40, stay at home Mum, Norwich
Why does Gasway exist and why should anybody, including you, actually care?
Why we do what we do at Gasway.
We imagine a world where the vast majority of people who feel safe in the knowledge that finally there is a company that actually treats them like one of their own. Like a member of our own family.
We are a family run company so this is second nature to us.
How we treat you like one of our own is very simple.
– We are always here for you and we never ‘clock-off’
– When you call for help, we ALWAYS respond…quickly too.
– We put your interests before our own… it’s all about what YOU want FIRST!
– We always listen and we care about how we make you feel
What is it that we actually do again?
Oh, yeah…we are Gasway! We are your local boiler and heating experts.
Follow Gasways simple 7-step plan:
1. First things first, you must get a survey completed. At Gasway, we’ll do this for you for FREE. Some other companies charge over £100 to survey your house! We think this is a bit of rip-off so we don’t charge for it. Once you request a date we’ll then confirm the installation and answer any questions you might have concerning your new boiler and its specification.
2. We will then give you a range of options and boiler makes so you can make an informed choice on the best option for you. We fit a range of boiler makes, so if you have you eye on a specific brand, we can help.
3. Simply choose the boiler and installation that’s right for you – no pushy sales people, just honest advice.
4. Once agreed, we’ll then install your Gas, Oil or LPG Boiler. Your home will be snug and ready for winter in no time. Don’t forget your brand new boiler will help cut down on your heating bills too. You could save up to 30% on your bills. Just another reason to choose Gasway
5. Once the work has been completed by your Gasway team, we’ll be back out to check the installation and make sure everything is working as it should and go through any of the heating controls after installation.
6. It’s now all done and you even have the added bonus of getting a manufactures warranty for up to 10-Years on parts and labour.
7. Sit back and relax in your cozy home… all the hard work is now done.