In line with current Government Guidance, Gasway are offering our full range of services.
Keeping everyone safe has been our top priority throughout the pandemic. We will continue to monitor official guidance and adjust our services and ways of working if needed.
To help keep you and our engineers safe, we do ask the following
- Ventilate your home where possible while our engineer is in your property.
- Ask everyone in your home to stay in another room while the engineer is working.
- If being in a separate room is not possible, please keep at least two meters away from our engineers and we ask everyone over the age of 18 to wear a face covering (unless medically exempt)
- let us know in advance if anyone in your home has Covid-19 symptoms in the two weeks before we visit OR has been asked to self-isolate for any reason. We can still help with emergencies, but we’ll need to tell our engineer to take extra precautions before they visit.
- Please keep your phones with you during the appointment to help keep the NHS Track & Trace App alerts as accurate as possible.