Working Hours: Full-time
Holiday buy and sell
Life assurance scheme
Company sick pay
Ongoing training and development
Full company uniform
Tablet and mobile
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Area Supervisor to join our social housing team based in Norwich. You will be responsible for leading a team to ensure delivery of high-quality service through the management of performance and day to day activities, in lone with service expectations and legislative standards. You will work collaboratively with different internal and external stakeholders to meet performance indicators and deliver service excellence.
Your duties will include:
- To ensure the successful delivery of all contracts, work types and required demand across servicing, maintenance, and installation of heating systems, whilst maintaining relationships with clients.
- To keep the team motivated and engaged, to train, develop and support staff in accordance with company policy and best practice in order to meet service expectations.
- To be responsible for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting all key performance indicators.
- To investigate and resolve customer complains whilst promoting high standards of customer care throughout the team.
- To undertake quality, safety, and compliance audits, providing documented feedback.
- To ensure compliance with H&S regulations including gas safety and to manage any formal cases of breaches in policy or legislative requirements.
- To recruit and onboard new team members, taking ownership and supporting the probation process where necessary.
- To conduct regular 121s, provide ongoing technical support, understand career aspirations and ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of the team.
- To coordinate accurate and timely communication with your team, including toolbox talks and agreed training and development activity.
As the ideal candidate, you will have CCN1, CENWAT1, HTR1, CKR1 and Unvented qualifications as a minimum, as well as a proven high level of competency as a Gas Engineer, including experience servicing, maintaining, and installing heating systems. You will have excellent customer service skills and a full driving licence. You will also have experience of leading a team and be fully conversant with H&S and compliance policy, including application within a domestic installation environment. Oil and renewables qualifications would be desirable.
In return for your commitment, we offer an excellent salary and benefits package with ongoing training and development, including but not limited to 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with length of service), opportunity to buy or sell annual leave, company sick pay, pension scheme, life insurance scheme, free platinum boiler cover and discounts from many retailers through Flagship Rewards.
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com or use the application form below.
Fill in your details below