We have an exciting new opportunity to join our team as a Fleet Coordinator, managing the fleet across the Blue Flame and Gasway businesses. Our perfect candidate would be enthusiastic, positive and able to work within a team with initiative and drive that get results.
Working Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week
Salary: £21,333.31 – £26,000
In addition to the above we offer the following rewards and benefits:
- Holiday: We offer 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays which will increase with your length of service
- Company Sick Pay & Life Insurance
- Flexible Rewards: We offer discounted services and discounted retail offering through our rewards platform
- Wellbeing Support: We offer an employee assistance programme, wellbeing events and much more to support you and your family
- Continued Professional Development: We will continue to support you in developing your skills to support you in your role
Key Responsibilities include:
- To organise and book vehicle maintenance, servicing, and MOTs in accordance with company and legislative requirements and proactively support the minimisation of vehicle “downtime” through the proactive planning and scheduling of breakdowns liaising with internal stakeholders and appointed suppliers as appropriate.
- To provide guidance and administrative support in respect of vehicle accidents and take ownership of individual incidents to include the provision of required documentation and liaison with Company Insurers and Operational Managers in line with Fleet policy and procedures.
- To support the internal and external liaison required relating to vehicle transfers, deliveries, collection, and cancellations.
- To proactively support incoming calls / monitor emails from key internal and external stakeholders including but limited to responding to breakdown calls and reported vehicle defects providing guidance and support and proactively implementing resolutions as required ensuring compliance with safety, quality, environmental and management systems
- To ensure timely administration of new driver applications in line with policy and procedures to include undertaking third party checks and to administer the company annual driving license checks as appropriate
- To proactively deliver associated fleet administrative activity whilst maintaining effective and accurate administrative systems incorporating but not limited to fuel card monitoring and control, vehicle trackers, driving infringements, fines, and charges
- To assist in vehicle procurement activities in line with expansion of business or at contract replacement points
- To ensure risk assessments and method statements associated with the fleet are reviewed in collaboration with Health & Safety, and in-line with the company Health and Safety procedures.
- To support the provision of timely and accurate Management information and analysis and complete ad-hoc administrative tasks associated with Fleet services as required.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Educated to GCSE Level or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Self Motivated
- Highly Organised
- Attention to detail
- Team, Player
- Proficient in IT systems including Microsoft Office