Multi Skilled Operative
We have an exciting new opportunity to join our team as a Multi Skilled Operative, Supporting the operational teams in the delivery of installation and maintenance, planned and reactive programs by carrying out a range of multiskilled tasks.
Working Hours: Full time, 42 hours per week
In addition to the above we offer the following rewards and benefits:
- Holiday: We offer 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays which will increase with your length of service
- Company Sick Pay & Life Insurance
- Flexible Rewards: We offer discounted services and discounted retail offering through our rewards platform
- Wellbeing Support: We offer an employee assistance programme, wellbeing events and much more to support you and your family
- Continued Professional Development: We will continue to support you in developing your skills to support you in your role
- To be responsible for the effective and efficient repairs of all external-multi duties, including all associated works within both occupied and void properties using the required tools.
- To assess and carry out accurate planned repairs efficiently and effectively maintaining our company values and approach towards our customers.
- To ensure that the work is undertaken in a timely manner, whilst maintaining a high standard of workmanship.
- From time to time, if requested, to act as a mentor to trainees/apprentices to encourage and support their development.
- To undertake any other duties as required by the company from time to time, if these duties are of a greater level of responsibility or skill that those required in the post, then full training and appropriate supervision will be provided.
- Work on own initiative to ensure that all repairs are carried out efficiently to ensure the right level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Take responsibility for all transport, equipment or mobile phone devices issued by Gasway and ensure that they are kept in excellent condition and secure at all times
- Take personal responsibility for own Health, Safety and Welfare and that of colleagues in the workplace.
- Take personal responsibility for seeking value for money opportunities.
- Ensure that It Security and Data Protection Legislation is always adhered to.
- Actively support Gasway’s E,D & I policy to ensure that all customers/residents and colleagues within the Group are treated fairly, with dignity and respect.
- Stud walling
- Basic plumbing
- Minimum of either full trade apprenticeship, NVQ Level 2 in relevant trades or proven track record.