We are looking for a Multi-Skilled Operative within our Projects and Renewables team. This is a full time and permanent job, Monday to Friday (No Weekend Working).
Salary: £26,500 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week. Flexible working and job-share will be considered.
In this role you’ll be required to undertake a range of routine, responsive and planned domestic maintenance works, primarily involving the following trades: brickwork, plastering and plumbing. The ideal candidate will be NVQ Level 2 qualified within a trade or have comparable practical experience. You must be able to undertake work in a timely and efficient manner; possessing the technical skills necessary to carry out the work to a high standard.
This job is Field Based and is working from Norwich and covering across East Anglia. Please be aware that you will be required to drive to multiple different places of work.
• To be responsible for the effective and efficient repairs of all external-multi duties, including all associated works within both occupied and void properties using the required tools.
• To assess and carry out accurate planned repairs efficiently and effectively maintaining our company values and approach towards our customers.
• To ensure that the work is undertaken in a timely manner, whilst maintaining a high standard of workmanship.
• Experience of brickwork, drainage, plastering, stud walling and basic plumbing.
• NVQ Trade Level 2 or proven experience.
• Full Valid Manual Driving Licence.
• Workplace Health and Safety
In return we offer
- Company Car and Tools
- Holiday: We offer 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays which will increase with your length pf service
- Company Sick Pay & Life Insurance
- Flexible Rewards: We offer discounted services and discounted retail offering through our rewards platform
- Wellbeing Support: We offer an employee assistance programme, wellbeing events and much more to support you and your family
- Continued Professional Development: We will continue to support you in developing your skills to support you in your role
To apply, please sent your CV and optional cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the application form below.