Out-of-Hours Customer Service Advisor
Gasway are East Anglia’s premier heating experts’ delivering both reactive and planned solutions to our wide base of customers. Answering all calls politely, quickly and efficiently, providing excellent customer service to customers, by providing swift resolution to queries.
Working Hours: 4 on 4 off (Nights), 20:00-08:00
Three-week training period where working hours will be 08:00-17:00 this is crucial to learn the role before starting their usual shift pattern.
In addition to the above we offer the following rewards and benefits:
- Holiday: We offer 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays which will increase with your length of service
- Company Sick Pay & Life Insurance
- Flexible Rewards: We offer discounted services and discounted retail offering through our rewards platform
- Wellbeing Support: We offer an employee assistance programme, wellbeing events and much more to support you and your family
- Continued Professional Development: We will continue to support you in developing your skills to support you in your role
Key Responsibilities include:
- ACR: Target 98% of total calls answered month on month.
- PCA: Target 85% of all calls answered within 20 seconds month on month.
- Take personal responsibility for own Health, Safety and Welfare and that of colleagues in the workplace.
- Take personal responsibility for seeking value for money opportunities to get service right first time.
- Understand and use measures to enable continuous improvement.
- To effectively deploy engineers throughout the course of the job in accordance with agreed SLA's, policy and procedures to include the provision of timely updates to Customers as required.
- To assist the Department in any other reasonable ad-hoc projects and in respect of a range of matters.
- Take personal responsibility for the understanding and application of the Flagship Way by the team and individuals and striving for continuous improvement.
- To take personal responsibility for demonstrating the aims of the Flagship Equality and Diversity objectives.
- Ensure that It Security and Data Protection Legislation is adhered to at all times.
- Actively support Flagship Group’s E,D & I policy to ensure that all customers/residents and colleagues within the Group are treated fairly, with dignity and respect.
Candidate Background and Experience:
- Proven experience in phone-based customer service role
- Use of Microsoft Office Packages, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience in a phone-based customer service role
- Educated to a GCSE Level
- Good verbal and written communication skills across all levels
- Outstanding customer service skills; empathy, understanding, probing and explaining
- Personable, approachable and helpful
- Ability to think laterally and work independently when required