Administrator (Quality & Compliance)
We have a new opportunity to join our Team as a Quality & Compliance Administrator providing administrative support to the Compliance Team, ensuring engineers and sub-contractors qualifications and documentation are up to date. This will include the onboarding process for new engineers and sub-contractors. To provide assistance with issuing test equipment to engineers and to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory codes and conditions across Gasway and Blueflame.
In addition to the above we offer the following rewards and benefits:
- Holiday: We offer 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays which will increase with your length of service
- Company Sick Pay & Life Insurance
- Flexible Rewards: We offer discounted services and discounted retail offering through our rewards platform
- Wellbeing Support: We offer an employee assistance programme, wellbeing events and much more to support you and your family
- Continued Professional Development: We will continue to support you in developing your skills to support you in your role
Key Responsibilities Include:
- To support the Sub Contractor on-boarding compliance activity ensuring timely update of systems and the on-going monitoring of compliance to include assisting in the annual audit and liaison with third parties to ensure required documentation is received and updated in line with policy and procedures.
- To proactively monitor the technical training matrix within Gabriel and undertake required actions to ensure compliance to include the arrangement of internal and external technical training in accordance with company procedures and specified third party providers.
- To proactively administer the training and assessment bookings systems undertaking actions as required to ensure the company training program runs effectively and maintains a programme of continuous improvement.
- To act as the first point of contact for Calibrated equipment, to include but not limited to the logging, exchanging, issuing, and returning to nominated supplier for regular maintenance and calibration.
- To support the administrative activity supporting Technical Compliance registers including but not limited to Engineer registration to relevant bodies the Technical Safety Recall log in line with agreed SLA’S.
- To support the timely provision of accurate reporting and statistics for compliance activities as required.
- To support the maintenance, on-going development, and internal promotion of the ISO9001 / ISO14001 accredited quality management systems.
- To maintain sufficient stock levels of compliance paperwork, technical reference materials and guides supporting legislative compliance including LGSR Pads, Gas & Oil Warning notices, solid fuel documentation and any relevant labels essential for the compliance
- To support the renewal and audit process for Company Compliance accreditations including but not limited to Gas Safe Register, OFTEC Registration, HETAS Registration, F-Gas Register
- To provide administrative support to the wider Compliance Team as required
Essential experience and skills:
- Proven Administrative experience working in a busy office environment supporting operational delivery working within legislative policies and procedures
- Experience working with Microsoft Office software’s.
- Experience gathering and reviewing analytical documents and reports.
- Proactive, organised, practical and flexible able to respond to business needs
- Ability to use own initiative and resolve simple problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to deal with staff at all levels
- Resilient and resourceful, with an ability to thrive under pressure
- Full UK Driving Licence