Rip Out Engineer
We have a new opportunity to join our Kitchens and Bathrooms team as a Rip-out Engineer where you will be responsible for the effective and efficient removal works of Kitchens and bathrooms as required by the company.
Working Hours: 42.5 hours per week Monday-Friday
Salary: 22,000-25,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
This role is based out of our Norwich office. However you will be required to work at multiple locations across east Anglia, Norfolk, Suffolk and North Essex- a company vehicle will be provided.
In addition to the above we offer the following rewards and benefits:
- Holiday: We offer 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays which will increase with your length of service
- The option to buy and sell holiday up to +/- 5 days
- Company Sick Pay & Life Insurance
- Flexible Rewards: We offer discounted services and discounted retail offering through our rewards platform
- Wellbeing Support: We offer an employee assistance programme, wellbeing events and much more to support you and your family
- Continued Professional Development: We will continue to support you in developing your skills to support you in your role
- Company Vehicle, Uniform, IT Equipment
Essential Qualities and Qualifications
- Manual driving license
- Ability to work with plans/detailed drawings
- Good understanding and knowledge of basic Health and Safety
- Ability to make decisions and problem solve
- To be responsible for the effective and efficient removal works of the kitchens or bathrooms as required including all associated works.
- To be accountable and maintain our company values and approach towards our customers.
- To ensure that the work is undertaken in a timely manner, whilst maintaining a high standard of workmanship.
- From time to time, if requested, to act as a mentor to trainees/apprentices to encourage and support their development.
- To undertake any other duties as required by the company from time to time, if these duties are of a greater level of responsibility or skill that those required in the post, then full training and appropriate supervision will be provided.
- Work on own initiative to ensure that all works are carried out efficiently to ensure the right level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Take responsibility for all transport, equipment or mobile phone devices issued by Gasway and ensure that they are kept in excellent condition and secure at all times
- Take personal responsibility for own Health, Safety and Welfare and that of colleagues in the workplace.
- Take personal responsibility for seeking value for money opportunities.
- Ensure that It Security and Data Protection Legislation is always adhered to.
- Actively support Gasway’s E,D & I policy to ensure that all customers/residents and colleagues within the Group are treated fairly, with dignity and respect.