Gasway are East Anglia’s premier boiler and heating experts delivering both reactive and planned solutions to our customers. We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Sales Coordinator in our Customer Services Team.
- The main duties are to proactively contact warm sales leads making outbound calls to customers who have been provided with quotes answering product related questions supporting conversion to sales.
- To educate customers about the products and services offered and working with them to meet their unique requirements and cross-selling other products where appropriate.
- To accurately record, store, input, and update customer information into relevant systems and to ensure all records and systems are up to date.
- To support the preparation of customer quotes and to support the timely and accurate communication and distribution of associated paperwork supporting the customer sales process.
- To organise services in line with agreed quotes to include processing order requests and supporting scheduling activity and to proactively keep customers updated.
- To accurately maintain sales records and produce relevant reporting as required.
- To effectively handle queries and complaints from external customers in accordance with company complaints procedure and requirements.
- To support customer satisfaction undertaking after sales services and responding to all types of customer enquiries taking ownership and a proactive approach.
Your hours of work will be 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
This role is based in our Norwich office.
Salary from £19,760 per annum (pro-rata)
Hours per week : 40 hours (flexible working considered)
We offer 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays which will increase with your length of service
Company Sick Pay & Life Insurance
Flexible Rewards: We offer discounted services and discounted retail offering through our rewards platform
Wellbeing Support: We offer an employee assistance programme, wellbeing events and much more to support you and your family
Continued Professional Development: We will continue to support you in developing your skills to support you in your role