Servicing and Deployment Coordinator
Working Hours: Full-time
Salary: Up to £19,760
Holiday buy and sell
Life assurance scheme
Company sick pay
Ongoing training and development
Full company uniform
Tablet and mobile
As an integral part of the Flagship Group, Gasway are East Anglia’s premier boiler and heating experts delivering both reactive and planned solutions to our customers.
We have an excellent opportunity for a full time Servicing & Deployment Coordinator to join our social housing team based in our Head Office, Norwich.
This role is extremely varied and attracts greater responsibility than your usual administrative role. You will work closely within a team and operate as the first point of call for engineers, clients, and colleagues to effectively optimise the deployment of engineer resource across a specified geographical area and client contract requirements. You will ensure work is planned and scheduled effectively to ensure our customers’ needs are met and ensure that customers and clients are kept fully informed to ensure we are delivering outstanding customer service.
This is a busy and demanding role and as such as the ideal candidate you will be able to meet the following essential criteria:
- Proven administrative experience with the ability to work within processes and procedures whilst managing multiple work streams.
- Experience of dealing with customer service by phone and the ability to liaise effectively with a range of audiences.
- Demonstrate competent IT skills and experience with using Microsoft Packages and systems.
- Evidence of effective planning and organisational skills to manage conflicting priorities to meet objectives and deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrate methodical and flexible approach, with high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to gather and review information, identify appropriate planning and deployment solutions and recommend associated actions.
Knowledge or experience of the demands in a heating/gas industry or technical environment would be desirable and educated to GCSE level or equivalent also.
In return, we offer a competitive package including but not limited to: 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with length of service); opportunity to buy and sell annual leave; company sick pay; pension scheme; life insurance scheme; free platinum boiler cover and discounts from many different retailers through Flagship Rewards.
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com or use the application form below.
Fill in your details below