The cost of a new boiler doesn't have to be a worry
Spreading the cost of a new boiler
We understand that a new boiler can be an essential purchase for your home and it doesn't always come at a planned and convenient time.
Gasway new boiler installations can offer a way to spread the costs with a range of repayment plans designed to suit around our customers.
Spread the cost with interest bearing credit
Cash price: £2,350
Total amount of credit: £2,350
Duration of agreement: 120 months
Representative APR: 9.9%
120 monthly payments of: £30.93
Total amount payable: £3,711.05
Rate of interest fixed: 5.5% p.a.
Ask the experts
Finance can be a tricky field to navigate which is why we've answered your frequently asked questions below:
To apply you must:
- Be over 18 years of age (Max 75 years old and you are able to repay the debt before the age of 85)
- Be a UK Resident for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits
- Have a stable income whether through permanent employment (at least 16 hours per week) or other means (pension, Disability Allowance, etc.)
- Allow a credit check to be performed when you submit your application
Yes. You can contact the credit provider, Vendigo who can give you a settlement figure for early repayment.
You can take out a monthly agreement with a £0 deposit if you wish. Alternatively, you can put down up to 50% of the total price as a deposit.
If you're buying a new boiler through a finance agreement, you will first be required to pass a standard credit check and then make your deposit payment direct to Gasway via debit or credit card.
Once you've completed a successful application, a full copy of the credit agreement will be available to you. This agreement will stipulate the terms of your loan and when your first payment will be due.
Orders can be cancelled at any time prior to installation and a full refund or finance application cancellation (whichever applicable) will be provided.